Math update #1
Hello there! Its me Lujain. I have mixed feelings about Aleks. I'm convinced it hates me but then feels bad for me?? Let me explain. I'm either missing all of them and the explanations make it worse, or i'm on a roll and the explanations makes sense!
I'm still finding difficulty spreading out the time and not leaving it all till last minute. I'm trying hard to work on math 20-30 minutes a day. It makes sense to have all your attention on Aleks for 30 minutes rather than having a really hard time trying to stay focused doing math for 4 straight hours. Something else I would like to work on would be to focus on actually learning the material rather than just trying to finish it as quickly as possible. I have to say I'm proud of always getting my time at 100% according to my Aleks progress report.
I'm still finding difficulty spreading out the time and not leaving it all till last minute. I'm trying hard to work on math 20-30 minutes a day. It makes sense to have all your attention on Aleks for 30 minutes rather than having a really hard time trying to stay focused doing math for 4 straight hours. Something else I would like to work on would be to focus on actually learning the material rather than just trying to finish it as quickly as possible. I have to say I'm proud of always getting my time at 100% according to my Aleks progress report.
Comments
Post a Comment